THIS HOUSE HAS MOLD!We went to view this home and everything on the top floor seemed fine but once you went downstairs the smell was thick. In every room you can see the mold growing from under the trim. There's mold even growing on the walls surface. Black and fuzzy and a huge toxin to anyone who chooses th live there. BUYER BEWARE! Question refers to 1115 Kelton Rd, San Diego, CA 92114December 26 20070YesReport a ProblemProblemSelect oneOffensive contentIrrelevant contentSpam (pure self-promotion)OtherDetailsYour emailPlease enter a valid email address.Submit CancelContent flaggedWe will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.We're sorry. This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.