Profile picture for bonng

TO OBTAIN AN ESTIMATE IT SAYS TO ENTER YOUR ADDRESS AND PRESS GO...WHER DO I ENTER MY ADDRESS?

I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR OVER AN HOUR AND STILL CANT FIND THE BOX TO ENTER MY ADDRESS. PLEASE HELP

• October 07 2010 - Beaverton
  • 0

You do not need to put in your email.  Just enter your full address on the home page and it will go right to the home info and zestimate.  I would also recommend contacting a real estate agent for a more accurate local market analysis on your home.  Zillow Zestimates have a +or- 8% accuracy in Multnomah County.

Kyle Ball
Mal & Seitz Real Estate

In the middle of the home page on www.zillow.com there is a white rectangular box.  Right above the box you will see the words "Find home values and listings".   In the white box there are some grey words about address/neighborhood.  

Type in that box, hit the blue "go" button. 

Profile picture for waitedav
I would be glad to help...easiest way for me to assist is for you to give me your address and I will input it for you and get back with on the estimate. 

David Waite
[contact info removed by moderator]