TRYING LIKE HELL to update information.I get to the end and do NOT see save.

Just a miserable box saying my phone number needs to be verified.  Click the box and someone will call me with a code to put in the next box.  TWO DAYS!!!! STILL Waiting.
Of course all the info I typed is not there. 
  • August 01 2012 - Jefferson Township
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
If you would like the "priority agent support", Zillow offers 3 plans, and you would be assigned an "account representative" to assist you any time you need it:

agent advertising

You can call the toll free number for more information or to "sign up".
888-957-2706

The Email contact form link Dunes posted can be found on your profile page under the "listings" sub-category.

The main corporate phone number for Zillow is:
(206) 470-7000
(9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time weekdays, excluding holidays).

Zillow is aware of the apparent "bug" in that most of the time the Real Estate OFFICE is called by the auto-dialer rather than a number that will actually be answered by the agent.  Right now, their two choices of "work around" are:
Contact Daniel.B  at Zillow to have him post the update and send you the confirmation code.

OR

temporarily change your office number to your cell phone number on your user profile (click your user name or avatar to get there), post your update using the confirmation code that then goes to your cell phone, and then change the number back when you are done.

Profile picture for Dunes ..
They have one located somewhere .. Zillow Customer service E-mail. located somewhere
(Could be in plain sight I haven' looked/paid attention)

You can decide which you method you wish to try,
I hope the issue in resolved in a good way for both you and Zillow

Thank you, I was hunting for a direct email or phone number for them.  I guess it is buried somewhere. 

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you get no further response here from Zillow & you would like to express your view, make a request and/or receive a response from Zillow it's my opinion your best bet is to email

Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck

When I look at your profile that is the top number listed on the profile.   That is probably the reason you aren't getting a call.   Have you seen the Verification instructions here?

That is the office number, PLUS that is not the top phone number listed, my cell is number 1 to call.  Why would it call the office, no realtor answers the office number, we have a secretary like all other brokers.

Is (973) 598-1008 the number you answer directly? 

Day 3 Still waiting for the phone call with the code to update my listing.

Well it doesn't work.  I am sitting by the phone again waiting.  I ran into this last week, waiting.  In the meantime the listing isn't updated.  Wrong info is posted and you more interested in my phone number.  How long do I have to sit by my phone, don't use it and wait for you people?

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Karen -

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As long as the business phone number saved in your Zillow profile is a direct line and not an answering system or a number with extension, the call should go through perfectly so you can receive the code for verification. If you are still having problems, please update us.

Ice