Temporary Rental

We are relocating from Chicago to Millbrae, CA. We are finding a hard time looking for a rental that will accept pets. We have a large dog and a medium sized dog. Our rental will be temporary as we search for a home to purchase. Any ideas as to whom will accept pets? Thank you very much.
  • December 18 2012 - Millbrae
  • 0

I suggest you look for apartment complexes that are for temporary housing for relocations.  Where I am located (Northeast, OH), I know of one complex that allows dogs.  We had clients who stayed there with 2 Siberian Huskies.  Also, will the new employer or relocating employer help you with your temporary housing?

Honestly, the best place to find a rental out here is on Craigslist. Most rental homes are managed by either property managers or home owners, and both of those prefer to advertise on Craigslist.

Sometimes we can find a few in the MLS. If you'd like me to check for you, just shoot me a message.

David