Thank for the reply

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the reply.  I drove by the outside, and it looks like a Stick Eastlake Victorian with a Stucco exterior.  It would not surprise me if you had high ceilings, softwood floors, and some very interesting decorative detail.  That period is know for the detail and high ceilings.  In fact, a lot of the construction was balloon framing (where the studs go from the foundation to the roof line).  I have heard some say that it is a sturdier construction method, and it is not really used today because of the cost of getting such long studs.  I have a feeling you have a very nice place without even seeing it!  Maybe you still have the ornate door hinges too?  The carriage house in back is kinda cool.  I have seen that, as I am familiar with the property next door. 

If I come across a buyer I would certainly let you know.  Your make me move price seems to be aggressive in the current marketplace, but it is your make me move price.  I love the location!
Sincerely,
Jack Murray
Broker~Associate Prudential California Realty 415-664-0800
  • Question refers to 1826 Page St, San Francisco, CA 94117
  • 0