Profile picture for rsd4444

Thank you for your review on Zillow. Unfortunately, it did not meet our Review Guidelines was reject

It didn't say what the problem was.
  • July 27 2012 - US
  • 0

They did the same thing to me.  Kinda frustrating.  My customer submitted it twice.  Soooo I use Trulia now for all my leads.  My testamonials are all posted for people to see and it is helping to grow my business.

I don't know. I thought that when Zillow rejected a review, they usually told you why, but you might read through the review guidelines to see if you can figure it out.

If you did not include enough detail about the agent or your transaction, the agent is not listed on Zillow with a profile or if the review is coming from a family member or someone in the same brokerage, they are sometimes rejected.

However, it you see none of the above and it meets the guidelines, you can always resubmit it.