Profile picture for 3heather

Thank you jjlen

I bought a bank owned property so I'm not sure if they would know of the problem.Would I find the disclosure in the paper work?I only have the copy's of the paper work that aren't signed are they good enough to look up what ever I need.By seeking an attorney on a bank owned property I'm sure  in end they would say that they didn't know of the damage.So I might not have any recourse right?
  • November 07 2010 - Modesto

Most bank owned homes are sold "as is" did you get a home inspection? Do you have a home warrenty? I would start with these two before I think of an attorney. The CAR documents indicate arbertration if you initialed it.