Profile picture for fannypup

Thank you so very much. I now understand the basis for zestimate's calculations.
I appreciate your clarification. We have put a lot of effort and money into our home and we think it has been so much enhanced from previous estimates. So I am pleased humans, and not computers, judge our home :)

• Question refers to 2221 Abbotsford Dr, Vienna, VA 22181
  • 0

Fannypup,

You are welcome!  When you decide to move, contact me and I will be happy to price it and to market it for you :-)

http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/after-i-corrected-your-misinformation-you-zestimate-updated-4-7-10-tp-609-i-wasted-by-time/342832/