Thanksgiving Dinner to Enjoy at Tahoe

I don't know about you, but Thanksgiving for me is about spending time with my family and friends not about spending the whole day cooking, and that doesn't even include the clean up. If you are like me you'd rather spend your time skiing or going for a hike, then enjoy a lovely dinner with family and friends. Here is a way you can enjoy that Thanksgiving Dinner without the time, cost and clean up. I figure by the time you by all those groceries you've already spend more than you would taking our family out to a lovely dinner.

Here is an option at Squaw...

Thanksgiving Dinner at High Camp

[hotlink removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information]

Thanksgiving Dinner to Enjoy at Tahoe
Ski-in / Ski-out Squaw Valley Lake Tahoe
Profile picture for Justin Yee
Latest reply by Justin Yee
Ski Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows for only $35
Profile picture for Cheryl  Talbot Real Estate
Latest reply by Cheryl Talbot Real Estate
February 04 2012 | 1 answers
Yes it's Snowing at Tahoe. Checkout the live Web cam's at your favorite resort
Profile picture for Wes Black
Latest reply by Wes Black
January 22 2012 | 2 answers