Profile picture for scanmoney

That's the problem...The house wil only appraise around $350-$375 max

No bank will give a loan for that house at $490..Even if i was paying cash why would i pay more than the value of the home? Let me know when the owners really want to sell.
  • Question refers to 1841 E Coral Tree Dr, Gilbert, AZ 85234
  • 0

You are right, it makes absolutely no sense to list your property at $490 if it will appraise around $350-375.  How do you know it will appraise there?

I have no affiliation with that house or the sellers, so I cannot tell you their rationale.

Kathy DeAngelis
Realty Executives