The Facebook App

The Facebook application is not showing up on my page. I added it and it says there is a 

Minor Hiccup

Oops -- something went wrong. 
Please refresh/reload the page and try again.Go to Help

Here I am.
  • November 28 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for LauraT21
Hi Sandrine,

Thank you for contacting us! I was able to set some admin overrides and your Zillow Market Info app on Facebook is up and running. The Homes for Sale app was running properly prior to my overrides.

Please let me know if I have help you with anything else!

Thanks for using Zillow.

Laura
Customer Support

Hi Laura,
I have the same issue as Bobbie. Can you help? All the settings are right and I do not understand why I receive this same message. Thanks

Profile picture for LauraT21
Hi Bobbie,

Thank you for contacting us! I was able to set some admin overrides and your Zillow app on Facebook is up and running.

Thanks for using Zillow.

Laura
Customer Support