The Impact of an Inquiry on your credit score

What To tell your prospective borrowers if they are worried about you pulling their (removed by moderator because of the negative impact of a (removed by moderator) This is a long standing question that (removed by moderator) has changed their stance on many times to find out the latest on where (removed by moderator) stands now on (removed by moderator) watch this now…

Comments by moderator: -Please do not post SPAM in the forums.

March 27 2012 - US

WOW! Spam and extreme narcissism all in one post! 

If you might have noticed, your previous posts have been sliced and diced by Zillow due to your violating Zillows terms of service.

Alas, that will be the fate of this posting as soon as Zillow catches it in the morning.

Maybe next time you can buy an ad, eh?

"Professor" Chuck,

Thank you very much for your comments. Your back ground is impressive, although I doubt you knew the answer to the question before viewing my video, on the effect of an inquiry on someone's credit score. You may not feel like credit score education is not a noble enough cause to bother trying to teach. It is much more fun name calling and trying to make yourself feel superior by belittling others.  Congratulations on the Degree's

Michael,

You may not have noticed but this is one of my first posts and was not familiar with the policies,  I was looking for a website that would allow me to back-link, so I am not sure why they allow you to do this but then edit it out later.  I am sorry for offending you and will adjust my procedures in the future. 

The thing is, the Good Neighbor Policy is posted directly below when one posts...it can't be missed. And it seems that more than trying to assist, this post was to direct traffic to your website. I direct people to www.myfico.com all the time, not because I have a vested interest, but because I learned so much valuable information there that I want to share. That is why links are allowed.

The "professor" may be...er, umm... to the point, and no offense, but I remember thinking the same thing. Honestly, get used to it, he's a fixture and the community is lucky to have him.  I doubt you'd stump him on much in regards to credit and mortgages, probably money in general.

I truly wish that we had a person posting regularly on Zillow who had extreme knowledge of credit and the ins and outs of how it works. I think there is a wonderful opportunity to direct traffic to your website, by simply answering questions and being helpful. If you pop in and answer questions, regularly, people will click on your profile and see what you have to offer. 

It is just a simple fact that the format you used in this post will not work here.

Cindy,

Thank you and I like MyFico also,  I was new to the platform and was trying to do something from a seo level.  I will be happy to provide information free I do it all the time.  Thanks for the feedback.   

How to select a quote on Zillow Mortgage Marketplace
Profile picture for Mitchell Lubinsky
Latest reply by Mitchell Lubinsky
June 19 | 51 answers
  • Posted by AndreaSmolin
  • In Mortgage
USDA loan process
Latest reply by user2849799
Ocwen denied my Loan modification
Latest reply by user88726307
VA Loans
Profile picture for Brandon Dinsbach
Latest reply by Brandon Dinsbach
July 23 | 70 answers
  • Posted by windcas
  • In Mortgage
WHat are the Minimum Credit Scores Required for FHA Loans
Profile picture for Blake Nuttall
Latest reply by Blake Nuttall
July 23 | 33 answers