The Simple Listing System (?)

I may be wrong on the name but close. I saw a youtube video that was very intriguing but is now nowhere to be found. It was a tool-kit for farming NOD's lists and geographic farms for short sales that was somehow tied to a web-page and toll-free#.

Anybody using it or know what I'm talking about?
  • February 24 2010 - La Jolla
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Mike Price
You're looking for Simple Listing Solutions [hotlink removed by Zillow moderator].  They sell a system that helps you get listings for short sale clients.

Profile picture for Simple List System
[self promotion deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Steve, where are you located?  Maybe your market is saturated.  I am thinking about singing up but your post has me nervous.  The banks are not foreclosing and homeowners are wise to this.  Why short sale when they can stay another year and not make a house payment?  Do you think that is affecting the turn rate?  Lisa

I've been using the system for about two years now. I honestly can't say I've been able to track a single listing using it. That said, I don't think it has anything to do with the website. Rather I think people have gotten much more sophisticated in dealing with the foreclosure process. When this post was originally sent, in 2010 - it was a way different world than it is today - in the later part of 2012. Now, people are ignoring the NODs and NTS's and honestly, the banks for the past 1/2 year are not foreclosing. I'm not sure why. In 2012 I've sent out over 10,000 post cards, using this site as the call to action. I've have on average 70-80 visitors to my site with SLS each month. I have had maybe three people during this time request the eBook. Not sure why the sign up rate isn't higher.