Profile picture for nbkoe41

The Zillow info for my house and all 5 houses on my street is incorrectly aligned. How to fix??

There are only 5 houses on my street. Starting @ Rt 103, the 1st lot is common property. The 1st house is new. The 2nd house is 50 yrs old and should show the lowest value. The 3rd house is new. Tthe 4th house, my house, is new and the largest of all. The 5th house is new. By new I mean "2006". The aligment you have on the arial view makes no sense and is not aligned with the correct values. How do I get you to correct? I have already requested this correction back in June. Thus, you are showing the wrong value for my home.
  • November 13 2010 - Ellicott City
  • 0