Profile picture for pb38

The for sale price of my house is not correct

I reduced the listing price of my house 2 days ago but the new price is not reflected on Zillow. The agent says that Zillow will update it automatically. When will this happen? The agent is with Howard Hanna. Does Howard Hanna have a broker feed arrangement?

• April 21 2011 - Cleveland Heights
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi pb38 -

Your home was not listed via feed from Howard Hanna. Your agent listed the property manually on the website so any updates to the listing should be done manually. You may request the agent to change the selling price by logging in to her Zillow account.

If you have further questions, please let me know.