Profile picture for detailoriented

The house we bought is remodeled and is still showing the old infomration. How can we remove or upda

• February 11 2012 - Arden-Arcade
  • 0

Hmm. This is annoying to see the info incorrect on your home. However, be aware this info is public and the county auditors office can use this to hike your taxes potentially. I recently updated mine and maybe it was just a coincidence but two weeks later I get a letter in the mail from county auditors office asking me to verify my interior information which I do not plan too.

Frankly, I pay taxes on the house and do my best to make my home what I can be proud of and spent alot of money doing so. I don't plan on paying their taxes on what I did to the inside of my home.

Profile picture for tdefazio
You can claim the home under the Edit tab under the photo and information display area.