Profile picture for raban

The houses photos don't appear

The houses photos don't appear as they use to.  See the picture attached
  • June 23 2011 - Euclid
  • 0

Profile picture for raban

Thank you for trying to help.  Yet, I am using Zillow for some time so this is not a simple misuse.  

Also, the problem appear only on my main computer.  When trying on a different computer it's the normal interface I know.  That is below the picture is the picture number with arrows that allows me to browse through the pictures.  Look at the image I posted.  Here I am getting the first picture and below are lines for each additional picture.  When I click the line a small while windows opens with the pictures lined on the left side.  Yet, nothing happens when I click them.  I assume the picture clicked should appear to the right - on the white window- but it doesn't.  Again, all this is different as I wrote above.  

I see them when I pull them up to....you know you have to scroll through them , right? Good luck on your sale.

Im not sure why you can't view them. When I pull up the address, I can see them.
    http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/340-E-210th-St-Euclid-OH-44123/33628152_zpid/#{scid=hdp-site-map-list-photos}