Profile picture for marmorholl

The listing for our house has facts wrong (i.e.# of bedroooms was totally off.) What to do?? Thx.

I "edited" the facts. It said there was just 1 bedroom. In fact here are two full bedrooms, one a master--and there always have been. After I changed it, though, the valuation remained the same. We've also put a huge amount into a large-scale renovation last year, but I can see how it's hard to get that change reflected. Anyway, not really sure what to do.
  • August 20 2010 - Guilford
  • 0

Profile picture for rockinblu
Unfortunately, the lag time between editing the facts and having it reflected in the zestimate, can be upwards of four weeks. :(