The "neighborhood" for our home is in error. How do I change/challenge it?

The "neighborhood" Zillow is using for our home is in error.  How do I change/challenge it?  I have already put the house in the correct place on the map, but Zillow still thinks that the "neighborhood" is one that is 20 miles away.  It is using that (incorrect) neighborhood for the basis of its estimates etc.  Likewise, under "local info", it is all about the wrong neighborhood.  I have already corrected the map location, but to no avail with respect to what zillow thinks the neighborhood is.  And I have used "report problem with home", but have gotten no response.  Help!
  • November 18 2012 - US
  • 0

Thanks, I have already done that too, but that just changes the display of the "Description from Zillow" that is shown under the map.  It does NOT change the neighborhood Zillow is really using behind the scenes for computation - for example, in the "Local Info" tab it still shows the wrong info; nor does it change the Zip Codes that are used in the Zestimate graph, which shows the price values for the past 10 years in the (incorrect) neighborhood and in the (incorrect) city.  And I am guessing they are using that incorrect info for the actual Zestimate, which is off...

You can change the neighborhood while editing the home facts. 

If you click on "edit home information" in the edit drop down menu, scroll way to the bottom where you'll see the blue words "Neighborhood and School information".   Click on it and then you can change the neighborhood name.