Profile picture for Aquariuscooking

The picture you have listed is not my home. It is the picture of a house across the street from mine

My house is Peach colored not dark green. the house you have pictures is at 450 S. Dogwood Street. My address is 405 S. Dogwood Street. Thank you.
  • January 05 2010 - Cornelius
  • 0

That photo looks like it was posted by agent along with a description from when the house (or your neighbor's house at 450 Dogwood was for sale). You should be able to edit the home description yourself after you claim your home, but you will need to click on the small gray flag under that house photo on the right side of the agents name to ask for Zillow to remove the photo. You cannot do it yourself, but if you flag it that sends an email to Zillow so they can help you take it down. Hope it helps.

Profile picture for Genie Shook
If you cant figure out how to do this contact me and I will do it for
[content removed by moderator]

If you go to your home information on Zillow, at the bottom of the page, under the home ownership heading, you can claim the home as yours.  Once you claim the home, I beleive you can go to home ownership section and edit the home facts.  This should allow you to delete this photo and upload a new one.  Hope this helps.

Rochelle Koerner
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams- Sunset Corridor

[content removed by moderator]