The posting for my home on Zillow is incorrect. The posting is actually referencing a different home

The posting for 10 Rabecca Dr Londonderry NH is incorrect. It actually references a different home. I have edited some of the home facts but I assume Zillow has to fix the actually posting and estimate. Can you help?

Thank You

August 11 2012 - Town of Londonderry

The second entry is the correct one, although the map location is still incorrect. How do I move the map location? Unfortunately I claimed and edited the wrong one. Can you remove the first one and I can claim and edit the second one?

There appear to be two entries for your home.  Number One here, and number two. (the second one was manually created).

When you say "fix the actual posting", which features were you not able to edit?   Location - you can move the map location.   Are the sales record and tax record incorrect?  

The Zestimate responds slowly to edits, it takes about two months to see the full benefit after major edits.