Profile picture for eusjmp

The previous realtor posted inside and outside photos of my home here on Zillow. How do I remove?

The previous realtor posted inside and outside photos of my home here on Zillow.  How do I remove them for privacy reasons?  The add/edit photo option only allows adding photos, not removing.  HELP!!!!
  • October 09 2009 - Union Station

Profile picture for eusjmp
David the property is 11 Sawmill Creek Dr, Evergreen CO.  I am the owner and have claimed the home here on Zillow.  I need ALL photos removed.  Can you assist?  Thanks. 

Hi boss:

You remove them by doing exactly what you did: asking here. You've got multiple properties claimed -- which one is the one with the pics, and which pics do you want removed?

-- David

What is the address?