The price history of my house id incorrect?

Zillow shows that my house was listed for sale several times while I owned it.  It was listed substantially less than market value and less than I paid.  Will you please help me get this corrected? 
  • September 30 2012 - Princess Anne
  • 0

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton
Zillow will remove incorrect listing and sale information. The best way to get the incorrect sale information removed is to use the little flag at the end of the transaction under PRICE HISTORY. For the incorrectly stated listing history, use the method Vince mentioned. 

I would work to get that removed, but as far as the zestimate, I wouldn't concern myself. Most savvy buyers are aware of the limitations of AVM's.

hmm...Im assuming this is your house. For ANY errors, click on the MORE link and REPORT PROBLEM WITH HOME. Dont report is here, this is for ADVICE, not house erorrs.

In reality, it matters none what your home was purchase for and/or listed for. You - and anyone else - will only know how much its worth if and when you sell it, not before, and regardelsss of any Comparative Market Analysis and/or appraisal. Comps in the area certainly are above what you listed it for but in reality it doesnt matter. Your home is worth what its worth.

Will you please help me get this corrected?

Not sure what needs to be corrected. Listing information, whether on the MLS or on Zillow remains for all to see, and can not be removed (nor should it). I would simple note it in your description as you did with regards to your CMA.