Profile picture for billyhoo

The price is a must I can not sell for less than I owe I paid 225.000 for this home

and I know the market has droped and I'm asking 178.000 for a home I paid 225.000
  • May 04 2009 - Spring Hill

I do care about it, but you have to deal with the options that you have available. You can drop the price lower and bring money  out of your pocket to the closing to pay off the bank, you can try to negotiate a short sale with the bank to sell for less than you owe or you can put off selling for now and hope the market improves. It is a tough situation and I understand that. All you can do is make the best choices you can to get yourself moving forward again. Many people are facing this and you have to try to get through it the best you can. I wish there were better answers, but there aren't from what I have seen. I am sorry.

Profile picture for billyhoo
the question is they are telling me my price is too high how can I sell a house for less then what I owe if I cant get what I owe It is not for sale at the price of 178.000 I'm already losing 47.000 to what I paid for the house lets not be ridiculous about it I'm not here to play games I paid 225.000 for the house but i guess no one cares about that
    Sincerely William Houck

If you cannot sell for less than your current price of 178K, you may be able to qualify for a short sale with bank approval for less, but it does have a negative effect on your credit. Times are tough for many in this situation. I wish luck with your sale.

what's your question?