Profile picture for cheerybing

The price of my home is not correctly posted.

The price is my home is not correct.  Zillow has it as the lowest price on my street, and the one next door is higher!  The house next door only has only 2 car garage, mine has three. This is a golf community, and they like the third garage for the golf cart. It has not been remodeled at all, and has no back yard. I just put in real brandnew hardwood floors through the house, totally repainted, added classy-closets, new patio interlocking stones covering the entire patio, have a patio cover, a 50 foot 3' high raised perinneal flower garden, it is the biggest back yard in this community! I just added a 30 foot quaking aspen tree in the front yard and removed all of the old dangerous trees, and remodeled the yard!  I have a feeling that a realestate person that I did not care for entered the erronous price, and I'm pretty upset.

• January 22 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for cheerybing

Oh, yes, I forgot, I have wide plantation shutters through the whole house, updated stainless steel kitchen and granite countertops. Thanks, Cheery Bing

Hi Cheery -

Kindly provide the complete address of your home so that we can check on it.

Profile picture for cheerybing

6139 Wycliffe Circle, Reno, Nv.

Profile picture for cheerybing

Are you still there?

Profile picture for lreisfelt

cherrybing, have they ever gotten back to you?