The price/sq ft is inaccurate on my home

On zillow  the home across the street is 1462 sq ft with $469.00/sq ft
     my home is 1534 sq ft with $430.00/sq ft

This descrepancy is going to seriously effect the sale of my home when I relist it.
How can this be corrected?  Also just curious. can brokers adjust sq ft price? If so
how can I obtain the information on who did this. thanks very much.
  • October 20 2012 - New York
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
user2939731 -

To edit the home facts such as bed, bath, school, home description, square footage of your property, you must claim ownership of the home. To claim home, search the address and navigate its home details page. In the middle section of the page, click on "Claim this home".

After claiming, you now have full access to correct the items I have mentioned above.

Ice