Profile picture for Mme O

The schools listed for my neighborhood are incorrect. How can this issue be resolved?

I was disappointed to see the wrong schools listed; buyers generally check to see which schools serve the neighborhood, The listings show city schools, but we are in Chesterfield County, not the city of Richmond.  How can we get the correct schools listed for our properties?
  • April 18 2009 - Richmond
  • 0

You can change the listing information yourself or have your agent do it for you.

You can claim your house and then edit your home facts to reflect the corrected schools. I did it for my house and it was quick and easy to do. I think the school info comes from education.com and they mainly base the school on proximity and not local attendance area.