The site doesn't seem to be working.

To whom it may concern:
I was getting referrals and then suddenly they stopped. I tried putting in an alternate email to ask for information, but didn't receive anything back. Can you please check to see if the site is working or not?  The active property I am trying to rent is located at 1205 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Also, I have another ad for a property located at 604 S. Fayette Street and I don't know how to get that ad off of the site as the property has been rented.
Thank you!
Janet Devers
571-263-9966
I
  • July 23 2013 - Old Town
  • 0

Thank you but the problem is that 604 S. Fayette Street is not listed under my listings. That is why I can't cancel it myself. What do I do in that case?

Thank you!
Janet

Hi Janet,
I'm not sure why you aren't receiving responses...that may be a Zillow issue that I'm not aware of.

On the S. Fayette Street home, you can go to "my listings" then "cancel listing" and that should remove this home from showing up in search results.

Sierra