Profile picture for michaeljasaitis

The tax assessment information is incorrect. How can that be corrected?

• November 05 2013 - Highland

Profile picture for michaeljasaitis
The tax assessment is correct from the county.  It is entered incorrectly by Zillow.  I know how to appeal if i thought the assessment was too high.  The problem we have is that it is nearly $20k too low on Zillow, which affects the Zestimate and the martketability of the house.

You can appeal the taxes at the count assessor office. You will need some comps which I can gladly help you with. Just give me a call (219)406-7195. I just need some information from you and I can send those over to you.

Profile picture for bkorabel1
See your tax assessor.