Profile picture for spb34

The trees along the fence in your back yard?

I notice that you have a lot of trees (small trees but still considered trees) in your back yard. Does the 1.7 million price include some "grooming" in your back yard?

You have a great house and I am very interested but I don't necessarily picture picking an apple off a tree that is growing through the master bedroom wall.

Thanks and I hope your "new year" is going well!!!
  • Question refers to 244 Flower St, Pasadena, CA 91104
  • 0

I like trees and it is even better if they have fruit growing on them. I don't think that any grooming is going to get this house to 1.7 mill. Sorry RW.

Profile picture for . . .
Are you referring to apple trees, persimmon trees, or pecan trees?

If apple, you have confused your properties.  If Persimmon, the neighbor removed that well over a decade ago.  If pecan, another neighbor removed their mail tree that allowed the germination, thus nuts are no longer produced (making the squirrels very unhappy.  Besides, most most of the "small" trees you mentioned are too immature to bear edible products.

Just because there were over 45 trees two decades ago does not mean there are now.