The value of my home is not 'similar' to other homes in the area

Zillow claims to know the value of my home in Eagle River, Alaska.  The home is UNLIKE any other home in the area.  It was EXTENSIVELY remodeled in Year 2000 and is worth far more than other homes in the neighborhood because of this.11824 Inspiration Drive, Eagle River, AK  99577.  See more at [Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator]. 
  • June 08 2012 - Anchorage
  • 0

Zillow's Zestimates are definitely not appraisals. I am sure the market will have no trouble seeing the quality of your house for themselves. You seem to have two listing prices on your home though. One on Zillow and then a different one with a local agent.

If you are selling now, you might want to ask your agent to check on that so your buyers don't get confused or offer you less than you want to sell for. I would also consider putting a few photos on Zillow since that tend to draw more buyers to your listing too. Good luck on your sale.