Profile picture for tonydupuy1

The value range

The value range on my house is over 176,000. Which leaves me with very little confedence on the accuracy of my zesitmate.  How can I get a more accurate range?  The Information on the house is correct, as far as I can tell.
  • Question refers to 4959 College Ave, San Diego, CA 92115
  • 0

Contact an agent in your area and ask for a CMA. (current market analysis) in this day and age most agents can get a quick estimate from their MLS data base. Good Luck it is very frusterating to get a good solid value in this market.

E-mail me at paul@themontgomerys.com and I can work out a market analysis for you!  Of course this would be at NO cost to you.