The web site is not allowing me to change the status of one of my listings to "No longer for sale."

• October 07 2009 - Fargo

I had the same problem, Kim! I realized that the site that had been syndicating my listings to zillow had too long of a URL, and I had to change that before I could switch the status!

Hi Kimberly -

Kindly remove first the URL from the related website field before you choose "No longer for sale" from the drop down list. If your listing was posted via an automated data feed, kindly remove the property from the source of the feed so that it will not be re-posted on the website.

Thanks.