Profile picture for Luis Carmelo

There are problems with your form in the website. How can I approac you by email or phone?

If I write $ 427.000, the website accepts $ 427, and so on...
  • April 05 2009 - Coral Gables
  • 0

In some countries, numbers in the thousands are represented with a point between the 427.000 would be four hundred twenty seven thousand.    In the US, the tradition is using a comma and not a point.   Zillow's forms expect the comma.    If a point is used, it will default to $427 .    

Luis Carmelo -

Can I know which form are you referring to?  Additionally, please note that you are indicating a decimal point (.) on the amount that you are providing ($427.000) that is why the system recognizes it as $427. 

Is $ 427,000 the correct amount? 

I will be waiting for your response so that I can further assist you on this concern.  You may also send me a message using the "Contact Me" form on my profile page.