Profile picture for flem74

There is a incorrect public record for my home, I flagged it but it hasn't been removed

13 village lane palm coast fl has the sale record for 13 village circle palm coast fl, it needs to be removed
  • September 01 2012 - Palm Coast
  • 0

Profile picture for flem74

I contacted the people you suggested and the problem was corrected, thank you. I have an additional question though, the estimated value of the home did not increase to where it was before the incorrect public record was added, will this eventualy correct its self or do I need to request to have this changed as well. thanks for the help

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you think a couple of Business weeks is acceptable then you can wait to see if they do change it or noticed the Flag..if they don't change it I guess you can start all over again, wait a couple more weeks and ;)

IMO if you do not hear from Zillow in a timely manner/soon here then your best bet is to email one of these folks
Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck

When did it get flagged?   It often takes a couple of business weeks for a incorrect sales price to be removed.