Profile picture for chris.bundy

There is a problem withthe details page fo my home.

The 'Maps and Views', 'Similar Homes for Sale', and the 'Nearby Similar Sales' on the detail page for my home located at 2242 Arthur in Lakewood, OH (44107) are show as being in the University District.  The area is 30minutes away from where my home is located and is a depressed area.  Please correct this information.

Thank you,

Chris Bundy
chris.bundy@sbcglobal.net
  • February 12 2011 - Lakewood
  • 0

Profile picture for CjTriv
I just looked at your Zillow page for the house on Arthur and it looks like everything is updated.  You can change your house stats manually if you want.  Contact me and I can walk you through it.

CJ Trivisonno

Profile picture for rockinblu