Thinking of Relocating to Sarasota

I am thinking of relocating to the Sarasota area.  I will be selling my home in Tennessee and looking to repurchase in Sarasota.  The home in TN will bring between $75 - 100K.  I have no mortgage.  I was wondering which area of Sarasota would best meet my housing needs.  I would like to buy a home or condo in the range of what my home brings.  I like 1920s homes/cottages but don't know in which area they are located or the price range.  Can someone steer me toward the area of Sarasota where I need to look?
  • December 26 2012 - Sarasota
  • 0

Hi, good luck with your home sale in TN.  For 1920-1930 cottages in that price range, there are still some good candidates in Bradenton - Rosedale, NW Bradenton, and downtown areas best. Palmetto may also offer good candidates.Sometimes you'll find interesting cottages in the north end of Sarasota, too.  If you would like to contact me directly to send you some candidates, I'd be happy to help you.
Best wishes,
Nancy