This is Melissa Davis Marion's assistant...I followed the instructions I was given on 9/13 for addin

• September 18 2012 - Clarksville

Profile picture for nicolerstevens
Hi Marion,

Nicole here from Zillow's Listing Support Department. I wanted to let you know that I am looking into this for you and I will reach out to you directly via email on this.

Thank you!
Nicole Stevens
Technical Account Manager

I've been waiting for a response to get my issue resolved with adding captions to listing photos and have not heard back from anyone. This has become a huge issue because I have now been dealing with it for a week. Can anyone please help me get this issue resolved today?

477 Winding Bluff Way, Clarksville, TN 37040
708 Clayton Drive, Clarksville, TN 37040
710 Dixie Bee Road, Clarksville, TN 37043

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Marion -

I can create a case for you so our listing support can check this for you.

Please send me a couple of address where you think the captions are not staying.

Ice

Profile picture for Dunes ..
If you have an issue/concern you wish Zillow to respond to and you do not hear from Zillow in a timely manner/soon here then it's my opinion your best bet is to email one of these folks
Click Contact on their Profile

Ice L.

Neil Roxas

If you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time then go up the ladder & try

Russ Hatfield  ..Customer and Community Support

Rachel Rosen ...Customer support

Not happy with the Service/Response/Assistance/Forum
Share your view with.. Spencer Rascoff..CEO at Zillow

Good Luck

On 9/13 I was given specific instructions on how to add captions under photos...After logging in, please got to the home details page, hover over Edit and click Add/edit photos. After adding the captions, check the check box for confirming you are the true representative and hit Save Changes.

I did exactly as this says and updated all the listings. I checked them all logged in as Marion and on the public side and all the captions were there. When I logged in on Monday morning only 4 listings had captions under the photos. This was very time consuming and now is going to have to be redone. Can you please tell me what might have happened. Also looking at the listings today there are 3 listings with duplicate photos. This is just causing me duplicate work.

Your question appears to have been cut short.  Please click on "post reply" to provide more information.