Profile picture for betsbn

This is basically a tear down and start over. How do I check lots of improvements?

Tore down to foundation.  But, it looks like I can only check one improvement?
How do I highlight everything improved?
  • October 03 2010 - Southwest Hills
  • 0

Another thing to check is Portlandmaps.com.  This is always a great resource for whatever it is you may be doing real estate related.  I am unsure if you have bought this property or not but you should check and see when the property was torn down and if you can rebuild yet.  I know it some situations you can not build for 5 years after a property has been torn down.  One way to get around that is to leave at least one wall standing and then it is considered a remodel.  Sounds like it is too late for that idea so I would make sure you check with the city to make sure there are no restrictions on how soon you can build.  Hope this helps!

If you are using the "owner's estimate" you fill an an improvement, then add, then another and add - they all appear on a list down below.