Profile picture for AgentZil

This is overpriced. Expect a 300 day listing.

My wife and I have lived in the Santa Monica area for 20 years. I feel that I have a handle on pricing. This house should go for mid $1 millions with main house 1700 square feet and lot small 6000 square feet. My reference is ZILLOW.
  • Question refers to 443 W Rustic Rd, Santa Monica, CA 90402
  • 0

Profile picture for AgentZil
I did not see back house. I walked in, assesed, and left. You could have at least said hello. Maybe this effected my view that this is 1700 square feet. Guess house adds extra. Maybe $2 millions.

Out of touch, no.

Bitter, no.

Frustrated with my visit, yes.

I did not see back house.

You are clearly bitter, out of touch with the market, and feel that resorting to Cyber Sabotage because we wouldn't consider your under priced offer. You clearly can't afford to purchase a home in the area and that is why you rent. The lot is flat aprox 6250 and the total aprox sq ft is based on including the guest house, which you don't refference in your attack, for anyone else that is reading this.

Profile picture for AgentZil
This was my first Zillow post, and I want to edit it as mid $1 millions is too harsh. $2 millions too much. $1,500,000 millions too low.