Profile picture for faithfulgirl

This is the third time I've written to you. My posting for 172 Drakewood Place in Novato, CA was no

I am totally frustrated about getting my ad to show in your screen for rent.  It was previously listed by an agent and I didn't know it until after I had clicked the wrong button.  Should I write the ad again and start over?  Must I pay again?  Why doesn't the newly paid for ad show up?  Please help me.  Linda

• February 16 2012 - Novato

• Ice L.Zillow
faithfulgirl -

I see your for rent listing here.

Ice

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
I'm flagging your post for zillow attention.  It looks like it might have been buried in other posts.  (or they emailed you offline and no need to comment here).

if you dont' get a response here is at least one zillow rep that responds on the forums.  Neil R  go click his profile and contact him for help or search the directory for others.