This sales comp is totally wrong. Please correct this error.

There is no way that this house sold for $159,000. I think that you dropped a zero in your price. This house should more likely have sold for $1.59 Million
  • Question refers to 11 Laurel Grove Ave, Kentfield, CA 94904
  • 0

Profile picture for stevelarson1
That is to say Colin Mackenzie is!

Profile picture for stevelarson1
I'm only nasty because you've lied to me and ripped me off. Too bad you dishonest. It must bleed over to your real estate deals.

Steve Larson

stevelarson1, That's not a very nice thing to say. It makes you sound like a nasty person.

Profile picture for stevelarson1
I think you dropped the zero and its more likely that you altered the figures. It seems to me that you are the type that would lie to make a sale. Can you say with a straight face that your honest considering the falsehoods that you espouse?