Profile picture for Camelback Corridor

To the creators of Zillow- lately there has been some software glitches on your site, please fix.

Dear creators of Zillow- As of 4/27/2011 I have seeing some software glitches on your site for a few months now. As you toggle over maps of neighborhoods the screen border (address/search section) actually moves down over page and overlaps in the middle of the page while you are trying to move around on the map. Also when you are paging thru the "your favorites" page all of a sudden the page numbers you have listed disappears and you can't turn the page to the next page. It is very frustrating, please fix. Thank you, signed a Zillow supporter!
  • April 27 2011 - Phoenix
  • 0

Profile picture for Camelback Corridor
Diane, thank u for responding. I am using Safari 5.0.5. There are a lot of glitches. First the map getting interrupted by the borders of the page & now I can't upload photos to my profile for a property that I am one day going to rent. I follow all instructions & have done it before so this is a new glitch I see.  Please help, I love this site but if it can't work correctly I will have to stop using it. Signed, A Zillow supporter. 

Profile picture for dianetuman
Camelback and Matt and anyone else on this thread: If you're having issues, can you please leave a comment as to what browser and version you're using? Like, "Internet Explorer 7" or "Firefox 3.0x" etc.

Thank you!

I agree, and assume they are working on some of the mapping gliches

Profile picture for dianetuman
Thanks for the detailed comment, Camelback, and sorry for your frustration.  I will send on to the developers.