Trying to add listings app to my Facebook page.

Trying to add listings app to my Facebook page. It won't connect. Every time I click the "Connect with Facebook" a window pops up and then disappears. I've tried FF, Chrome, and IE.  If I us Facebook logged in as my Business Page, it says I have to use my personal account.  If I switch, then I just get the window that pops up and then disappears.  Help, please!

August 19 2013 - Cincinnati

Yes, I did try that.  I ended up emailing their customer service.  There was someone named Jeany who had helped a lot of other people with the same problem.  She literally just fixed it for me like 5 minutes ago.  Not sure what I did wrong- she didn't say.  Given my level of technical expertise (previous field was IT), and how many other people were having the same issue, I have a feeling it's something on their end, but I could be wrong.  If you're having the same problem, don't waste your time trying to fix it.  Just email their support team and they'll fix it.

Did you try first logging into Facebook, personal account and open another tab to add Zillow widget?