Profile picture for estatelover

Trying to contact an answering agent !!

I am trying to contact an agent, but Zillow does not accept the format of my Belgian phonenumber!! The ones I contacted directly are not answering. I am a Belgian citizen (married to American) and looking to buy 2 apartments in the Florida, close to a beach area. I have no preference for a particular area, but the area should be safe and clean. The price should be below $ 50,000 each. Ideally the property would be approx. 1000 sq ft with 2-3 bedrooms (not more than 50 miles of Miami airport). There are plenty these apartments on internet, but I need some contacts when I get in Miami next October. Is anyone interested?

• August 11 2010 - Allapattah
  • 0

That is a problem and many of the customers I got was because the agents called prior to me did not answer their phone. So much business is lost that way for others. Of course, many agents are part-timers and may not be able to answer their phone when they are at their other job.

You can call a local Broker's office directly and speak with the Agent on duty.

You should get in touch with Kevin Tomlinson who works the Miami Beach area. here's his website.
http://www.kevintomlinson.com/

You can contact me, just click on my profile and I can send you information. However, US$50,000 is low for what you require and will be hard to find unless you accept very distressed properties.