Profile picture for twins629

Trying to find the market value of my home.

414 Middlebridge Rd Wakefield, RI 02879

• February 10 2012 - South Kingstown
  • 0

Good Evening!

The best way to find the current market value of your home is to search through the list of Realtors serving South Kingstown.  Look for a local agent, with expertise in the area.  Read their reviews and their bio to choose who might be a good fit for you!  Most agents will offer a FREE market analysis, so feel free to call a couple!  2 heads are always better than one! :)  Your home is in a great area, close to the beaches, the river for boating, the college for students or professors, the list goes on & on, but I don;t have to tell you that! 

The market statistics for that area show a price per square foot anywhere from $179 per square foot to $203 per square foot, obviously this is only a market statistic with out any knowledge of the quality or condition of your home.  Once you make a decision on who to call, they can give you a more solid value of your home!  I hope this helps!

Have a fabulous evening!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty

I would be happy to give you a professional opinion of today's market value.  You can reach me at [phone removed by Zillow moderator]

Yes, although zillow is higher...most properties are selling around assessment (unless waterfront or high end) values...You would have to have an appraiser or an agent view the property, amenities to give you a fair market price truthfully. 
If I can assist let me know.  best, ginny gorman

Profile picture for Wes Black
Remember that a Zestimate is a range. I suggest you hire an appraiser who will do a complete appraisal on your home and you will know how to proceed.