Trying to list my house for sale by owner, says the listing exists.

I was listed with a realtor at Iowa Realty, we dropped the realtor and Im trying to list it myself, I cannot edit this ad.
  • April 01 2012 - West Des Moines

Has the agent dropped their listing feed to Zillow?   If your house still appears for sale, and at the very bottom of the home details page there is an active listing feed source (blue), then contact the agent and ask them to delete the feed source promptly.

Profile picture for Cindy Quinton

If you go to the very bottom of the home's details page, does it say "listing provided by?" If so, the agent will have to relinquish the address.