Profile picture for ERINCW

Trying to list my place FSBO but it is still listed from '09

I tried to list my place FSBO but was told by Zillow that it is still currently listed as For Sale.  The description of the house even states that it is sold, but the listing agent has failed to actually take down the listing.  What can I do?
  • January 03 2011 - Adams Morgan
  • 0

This sometimes happens because some Agents assume the listing is automatically removed once the status is changed. You should contact the listing office and request that they remove your home from the real estate sites.

ERINCW-

Just curious to know if you got this issue resolved.

Jill Chodorov

Profile picture for rockinblu
I would click on the edit feature on the listing page, and select "Problem with the listing," and state your case there. In the meantime I've flagged your post here, and hopefully someone from Zillow will respond to one of the notices. You could also try contacting the agent to remove his/her association with the listing.

Also, if your doing a FSBO, you might want to read through this thoroughly. The blog contains important info regarding posting a listing on Zillow as well as doing a FSBO. Good luck.