Profile picture for ramont

Trying to refi with the Harp Program

We have an FHA mortgage for about 3 years  with Chase, could we Refi with the HARP program ? we have a good history of payments the payment is around$1800 a month  and we collect $1100 a month of rent plus   my wife's part time income which is only like $175 to $200 a week. I hear that we could Rifi even with low income.
I would really appreciate  the the info on this.

thanks

Ramon T.   
  • October 13 2012 - Logan Square
  • 0

FHA streamline is what you need to look into. You do not qualify for HARP. I'm a lender in Chicago at Halsted and Van Buren. Review my profile and contact me Monday. Loan would be locked and closed in 30 days or less.