Profile picture for Bassmaster101

Two homes listed for the same address

My home is shown twice on zillow, one is the correct listing where the home is shown where it is located.  Then there is one three houses over to the left in the middle of the street with a totaly wrong price (60k lower) and no home facts.  How can I get the second listing removed (the one showing the home in the middle of the street)?
  • June 21 2012 - Spanaway
  • 0

Profile picture for inventedartist
I also have a duplicate listing for my home. How should I go about removing it? The duplicate covers the true icon so it's difficult to even access the accurate one. Thanks much.

Profile picture for Bassmaster101

Hi Neil,

Its been several weeks and the duplicate listing on my home is still there, can you resend the request to have it removed please.  We are looking to list our house next week and don't want a buyer to be confused when they pull up our listing on Zillow.

Thanks Thomas

Profile picture for Bassmaster101
Thanks Neil for getting the duplicate removed for 4618 204th, I think your second post today was ment for someone else. 

Tom

Profile picture for skenigma
My house is also listed twice,

4340 W Periwinkle Ln, Post Falls, ID 83854

The most correct listing has the picture of the house on it.  Although it incorrectly reflect that is was listed on the MLS in 2010.  I checked the MLS, and the listing that is referred to was in 2009, not 2010.

Profile picture for Bassmaster101
Hi Neil,

The address is 4618 204th Street Court East Spanaway WA 98387. It shows up twice on my street.  The correct one is priced at 282,000, the incorrect one is listed as 218,600 and is two homes over to the left and almost in the street.  Can you remove the one in the street we are looking to list our home and don't want our buyers to be confused as the incorrect listing is the one the opens first.

Thanks.